How To Vape Safely During Coronavirus Pandemic
We hope the pandemic subsides soon and that you are all staying safe during these difficult times. We hope we will all be able to return to our daily lives very soon. Until then we need to make sure that we are doing all that we can to stay safe.
Vaping is mainly about harm reduction which is all the more important during these times. Here are some helpful tips on how to make sure your vaping as safely as possible.
- Don’t share your vaping device with anyone. Some people are asymptomatic to the virus and may potentially be passing the virus on without knowing.
- Make sure you always wash your hands or sanitize your hands before using a vape device.
- Keep your device in a clean safe place isolated from anything else that could contaminate it. Do not put in your pocket with coins for example as it could contaminate your device.
- Regularly clean your device. You could use an alcohol wipe. Make sure it is dry before using.
- It may be difficult to get vape supplies at present so make sure your stocked up and order early as shipping times may take longer than usual. We don’t want to slip back into harmful cigarette smoking due to no e-liquid.
As vaping is safer on the lungs compared to the cigarette smoking we should do what we can to keep our lungs safe especially with Covid-19 affecting breathing and lung capacity.